Montenegro is becoming more and more attractive for investment.
The growth of investment potential is due to a number of factors at once.
- In 2025, the country joins the EU, with all the economic and tourist privileges that entails.
- Euro is the official currency, which is very attractive to European tourists.
- In Montenegro, there is a wide range of investment projects. You can invest in a small apartment, or a large luxury complex.
- Investment prospects are only gaining momentum, so the conditions are more than favorable. Profitability is usually an average of about 30-35% per annum.
- One in eight property owners in Montenegro is Russian-speaking.
There is a fairly low crime rate, so you can not worry about your safety. The resort infrastructure is well developed.
You can find more information in our video: